Team is comprised of beginner level players 18 years of age and older. Although some players may have 5+ years of playing experience (either as an adult or a youth), this experience is not to have exceeded the adult novice, or beginner youth levels. These teams may be comparable to traditional low “C” or “D” level adult house league teams. Tournament Hockey rules will govern all games with the following exceptions:
- Players must by 18 years of age as of June 1, 2013
- NO more than 2 MEN on the ice at ANY times (excluding the goalie).
- NO player can score more than 2 goals in a game.
- NO slapshots men or women (2 min. penalty).
- NO checking
- You MUST HAVE a defensive pairing of man/woman or woman/woman (Cannot have 2 men on "D").
- PROPOSED RULE: NO PLAYER can skate the puck over BOTH blue lines. A player may dump the puck over the offensive blue line and retrieve once it CROSSES OVER THE GOAL LINE.
- Other rules in the GENERAL are applied.